Chief Financial Officer
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
The Chief Financial Officer serves in a senior level role, providing financial projections and accounting services, prepares growth plans for the organization.
In addition, the CFO must:
- Have an understanding of financial accounting for nonprofit organizations
- Serve as an officer of the organization most directly responsible for its financial affairs and accounting as well as its internal and external financial reporting
- Have a working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ensure that appropriate financial (i.e., IRS Form 990, audit and annual reports) are completed and available to the board treasurer in a timely manner
- Review with the executive director projected income and expenses and assist with preparing and presenting the annual operational budget for full board review and approval
- Review with the executive director, all financial policies and procedures (including internal controls and investments) and ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Assist with preparing any required financial reporting form
- Provide supervision and training for the bookkeeper
- Provide assistance in preparing budgets
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Able to pass a background check