Social Media & Communications
Seattle Architecture Foundation
SAF Social Media & Communications Intern
Ongoing, 3-month terms, unpaid
The Seattle Architecture Foundation has ongoing openings for interns looking to gain
valuable skills in communications and social media marketing in the nonprofit sector. Some
of our previous interns have found communications positions at non profits as a direct
result of their experience with SAF.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience using social media profiles including: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Interest in nonprofit communications
- Interest in architecture
- Keep SAF’s social media profiles up to date with upcoming events, announcements, and relevant material
- Increase engagement across social media platforms and monitor engagement
- Take photographs and draft new content for newsletters, website and social media platforms
- Additional tasks as needed
2-3 hours a week, 3 Month Term
At least two hours a week onsite
- Gain leadership and communication skills in a non-profit setting.
- Sharpen social media management and writing skills.
- Network with architecture, non-profit and design professionals.
- Attend a year of SAF tours and other events for FREE.
To apply: E-mail a brief letter of interest outlining your skills and experience, a résumé and 2 references to Taylor Earnhardt, Administrative and Communications Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
About Seattle Architecture Foundation
Center for Architecture and Design, 1010 Western Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104, US
The Seattle Architecture Foundation connects people to the architecture, design and history of Seattle. We provide entertaining workshops, dynamic tours, educational seminars and enthusiastic community advocacy. Through our programs and civic engagement, SAF will empower you to make a difference in your community.
The Seattle Architecture Foundation allows people of all ages to discover and connect to their surroundings in new ways. Through engaging walking tours, panel discussions, youth programs and our annual model exhibit, SAF connects the general public to become more engaged and informed of the impact of design in everyday life.
SAF is a nonprofit organization supported by private donations and program fees. Every SAF program is developed and produced by committed volunteers.