We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Researcher who can help with the development of knowledge databases for charities and communities.
The role will include finding information regarding the work of charities, the causes they support and how people can get involved to support their activities. This role will involve proposing areas of research to be undertaken, completing the research and providing reports on the findings.
- Researching charities from across the world.
- Developing profiles of individual charities related to specific causes.
- Researching innovative practices in the charity sector.
- Finding and checking information.
- Researching and writing content for websites and social media.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Multi-tasking ability and a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As little as 4 hours per work.
- Chief Operating Officer
- Marketing Executive
- Project Manager- Universities
- HR Manager
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- HR Coordinator
- Scrum Master
- 2018 UK Election Candidate...
- 2018 UK Election Researcher
- Graphic Designer
- Project Manager- Blog
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador