We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to help lead the development of not-for-profit organisations dedicated to changing the world.
The role will involve creating inspiring and innovative campaigns, developing organisational messaging, and carrying out a range of other marketing activities for not-for-profit organisations.
- Creating and planning marketing campaigns
- Writing and editing for print and multiple online uses
- Organising promotions and events to meet clients, suppliers and the media
- Managing campaign websites and social media
- Doing research on customer and market trends
- Identifying target markets and possible sponsors
- Managing budgets and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Using automated systems for email campaigns and customer management
- Excellent organisational, planning and IT skills
- Strong communication and negotiating ability
- Creativity and writing skills
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As little as 4 hours per week.
- Marketing Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador