We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who can lead the development of brand identities and create interesting and inspiring graphics across print, social and digital media for a range of charities and community groups.
The goal is to create a brand identities that will be daring, fun and unique. The role will also creating graphics across all media for a range of not-for-profit organisations.
- Develop logo and brand identities
- Design printed material - including brochures, leaflets, clothing, etc.
- Design digital material - social media content, website material, etc.
- Ensure all organisational material adheres to the new brand identity.
- Experience using Adobe Indesign and Photoshop is essential.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator is desirable.
- Experience designing printed and digital media.
- Multi-tasking ability and a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 4 hours per week.
- Marketing Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador