We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the development of not-for-profit organisations dedicated to changing the world.
The role will involve leading the creation of inspiring and innovative campaigns, developing organisational messaging, and carrying out a range of other marketing activities for not-for-profit organisations.
- Researching and analysing market trends and your target markets
- Creating marketing and social media strategies
- Planning and managing the launch of new products and services
- Setting budgets, targets and timelines
- Working with in-house or external agencies to produce attractive campaigns that increase business
- Organising and attending events to meet new and existing clients
- Managing budgets and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Managing a team of marketing executives
- Creating digital marketing campaigns for online channels, including websites, apps and social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Developing market research surveys and working with customers in focus groups
- Working with marketing and PR professionals
- Briefing other professionals like web designers on advertising campaigns
- Writing content for websites, email and social media
- Designing and writing e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns
- Making information and advertising more interactive by adding case studies, videos and infographics to websites, apps and social media
- Using data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Tracking the success of your marketing campaigns and presenting your findings to management
- Using techniques like search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 4 hours per week.