We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Blogger who can create interesting, fun and engaging content that inspires people to change the world.
The goal will be to write blogs that highlight many of the problems being faced around the world - from climate change to gender discrimination and poverty - while showcasing the different NGOs doing incredible work to alleviate them, and how people can do their bit to help.
- Explore interesting and innovative content ideas.
- Create fun and engaging blog content.
- Create a content schedule with content posted regularly.
- Engage with NGOs from around the world to develop content.
- Engage with inspiring people from around the world supporting specific causes.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Experience writing a blog or similar content is desirable.
- Multi-tasking ability and a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 4 hours per week.
- Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Head of Marketing
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Business Adviser
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Events Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Bid Writer
- International Ambassador