Are you interested in joining our Rally & Ad Contest Committee on the Monterey Peninsula? We’re looking for dedicated volunteers to help us with event planning, marketing, logistics, and other positions to ensure a successful event! We will provide all the tools and resources to make this a meaningful and impactful experience for you.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- The Logistics Chair will secure in-kind food and drink donations for the Rally. Additionally, they will recruit, cultivate, and manage volunteers.
- The Recruitment Chair will recruit schools and community members to attend the Rally.
- The PR/Marketing Chair will coordinate advertising for the Rally. Advertisement includes print articles, social media campaigns, and PSAs.
- The Exhibitor Chair will secure exhibitors for the Rally. Exhibitors include local mental health resources and services.
- The Performer Chair will find and invite local youth performers to the Rally.
- The AIM Art Liaison will be the liaison between AIM and the schools. Duties include being in contact with the school point person and collecting artworks.
Click here to learn more about the Rally:
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 5-10 hours per week
- Work remotely