This is a volunteer position is in partnership with the Executive Director and reports to the Board of Directors. This position is on the Board of Directors, so has a vote in the operations with Equipment Connections for Children. The Treasurer is responsible for entering the budget into QuickBooks for NonProfits, running and maintaining the QuickBooks records and making reports on QuickBooks for the Board and grant writing.
This position is responsible for maintaining the records on QuickBooks for NonProfits and generating the reports needed for the operations within ECFC.
- Enter the Fiscal Year Budget at the start of each Fiscal Year (August 1)
- Maintain QuickBooks online through the software and back up at regular intervals.
- Generate reports for the Board meetings quarterly and for grant writing as needed.
- Report the budget status at each Board meeting.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors to advance the mission of ECFC.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proficiency in QuickBooks for NonProfits
- Good communication skills to report to the Board of Directors and work with the Executive Director
- Support the Mission and Vision of ECFC within the community
- Financial Auditing
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 50-75 hours per year