HELP SPREAD THE MAGIC OF ENCHANTMENT
We are looking for enthusiastic people to add to our already amazing team! Do you believe that arts and culture enrich our lives, fire up imaginations and stimulate creativity? Do you believe that children, regardless of their ability to pay, should have the opportunity to experience world-class performances and arts education programs? Are you interested in bringing the performing arts to children and families in your neighborhood or in communities across the region, Pennsylvania and around the world? Then Enchantment is for you.
Specifically, we are looking for people to join our Board of Directors OR our Enchantment Regional Ambassadors.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Our board is made of community business leaders who value the arts and who understand the positive impact they have on children, families and the community at large. It includes representatives from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Cozen O'Connor, Fischer Cunnane & Associates, Stradley Ronon Stevens and Young, LLP and Vanguard. We are looking for professionals who
- Are willing to advocate, fundraise and build connections for ETC
- Have corporate, public relations, financial, fundraising or education backgrounds
- Can contribute their expertise to support our Strategic Priorities one evening, every other month
- Are able to make an annual contribution that is commensurate with their capacity
2017-19 Strategic Priorities: 1. Strengthen Board and Finances 2. Research benefits of children’s theatre - mental well-being and literature connection. Align communications (updated mission and vision) to support research and attract new audiences 3. Explore potential partnerships with like-minded theater companies with shared aesthetics and values looking to develop family friendly options and education programs.
ENCHANTMENT REGIONAL AMBASSADORS
Our Regional Ambassadors are a diverse group of arts advocates from the 5county Greater Philadelphia region. They want to bring Enchantment Everywhere, our regional touring program, to their schools andcommunity so that all children can experience the joy and wonder of live theater, regardless of their ability to pay. ERA members are encouraged to:
- Invite potential ambassadors to schools and community venues in the Greater Philadelphia region to learn more about the Company and its vision for the region.
- Actively engage with social media and marketing efforts
- Support and help Enchantment create at least 2 new regional, social networking events to drive awareness and engagement among Millennials
- Meet new people. You’ll build connections with local schools, community leaders and networks of support.
- Grow awareness.You’ll be an advocate in your community about Enchantment and the positive benefits of the arts in education.
- Make a difference. You’ll impact the lives of thousands of children around the world and in the Philadelphia region that might otherwise lack access to the power and joy of theater.
- Literacy / Reading
- Event Design & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Depends on project but approx 2 hours every month.
- Board of Directors: Annual Gift to ETC at a level that is significant to their circumstances