HELP RESEARCHERS FIND A CHIKUNGUNYA VACCINE
Researchers at the Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) Vaccine Research Center are looking for volunteers to participate in a study evaluating a chikungunya vaccine.
What is chikungunya (chik-en-gun-ye)?
- Chikungunya (chik-en-gun-ye) is a virus that is spread through mosquito bites. Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent or medicine to treat chikungunya virus infections, which is why we need your help.
- To test an individual’s immune response to the chikungunya vaccine and to determine the best dose and immunization schedule for the vaccine.
- Healthy adults between 18 and 45.
- Compensation for the chikungunya vaccine Study is a total of $630, if individuals complete all study visits. There is also validation for parking in the Texas Medical Center.
- For more information, please call (713) 798-4912, email Chikvstudy@bcm.edu, or reach out to me.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8 to 13 months