INTERVIEWING NOW, DON'T WAIT, DEADLINE DECEMBER 20, 2017!! Interviews January 15, 2016.
Are you the one to be the Prodigy for BizELife? Are you between 10-12 years of age?
A great opportunity for a youth to serve a nonprofit with great benefits, and a chance to gain many skills!
BizELife is taking interviews for a youth 8 to 12 years old to be our Prodigy, youth face for the media and events, someone with a desire to become a leader and an entrepreneur to own their own successful business, or have the tools for that. We work with your school schedule.
We believe here that everyone is perfect already, and that through the process of work, and being stressed out, and put in situations that are challenging - their understanding of their strengths come to the surface, and every single person can make a huge impact.
We are a 501 (C) (3) charitable organization that advances an entrepreneurial mindset with a "Can Do Attitude" within individuals of all stages to start a business or profession that makes positive social and economic impact within families and communities and promote generosity to serve individuals in need through giving and volunteerism.
We provide assessment, resources and financial assistance to people for education and direction to learn and develop their interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills in life and work.
- Be Active, Role Model at School
- Live our values and apply them everyday at school, and at home.
- Become a entrepreneur, and leader in school, business and the community with our assistance and guidance but needs to be self-motivated
- Always being a representative at all times that reflects our high standards at all times.
- Be the youth face of BizELife for fundraising events, media interviews, and other opportunities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Outgoing, not afraid to talk, active in school, self motivated