Description: Help seniors enjoy a safe winter by helping with snow removal! For many seniors, snow shoveling is a task that is too difficult to complete themselves. You can make a huge impact in their lives by giving your time to shovel sidewalks and driveways this winter. Help as much as you can this season - and get the whole family involved! This is a wonderful opportunity to give back to elders and make the community safe for all.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
- Physically able to shovel snow.
- Able to travel to seniors’ homes - either by your own vehicle or via public transportation.
- Must pass a background check.
If you are interested in applying contact us today:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Transportation Volunteer
- Service Learning with East Side...
- Check-In Call Volunteer
- Nursing Student Volunteer
- Group Opportunity – Create Cards...