We are looking for a volunteer Grant Writer to help our small 501(c)(3) build an ongoing community for developmentally-disabled adults in North San Diego County, Fallbrook and Bonsall area.
The ideal person will have experience in researching, identifying opportunities and writing grant proposals.
Duties would include:
- Preparing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Research foundations, corporations and private individuals to evaluate prospective grants and donors.
- Prepare data for grant related meetings and audits.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundations, corporations and government grants.
- Maintain grant records and paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Track statistics relevant to development; provide written materials necessary for donor stewardship.
- Develop and maintain a basic grant management manual.
- Communicate regularly with board and committee members concerning the needs and requirements of each grant to ensure proposals are appropriate and non-redundant.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 30 hours a month
- previous grant writing experience appreciate