Ebook Writer Needed -- Writing experience necessary
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Do you love stories? Do you devour books? Do you read tons of nonfiction, especially memoirs? Do you have some writing experience?
Then you may be the perfect candidate for our E-book Collaborator position.
We need someone - with writing experience - to help us compile written interviews into a logical, storytelling structure for our patient advocacy ebook for cancer patients.
This project is:
- A collaboration with our president Andrea J. Wilson, whose writing has won national awards.
- A virtual position that will be done primarily online with Google Docs and Zoom meetings.
- An opportunity to be a published author depending on your level of contribution.
- A current resume/CV
- A nonfiction writing sample (up to 1000 words)
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 30 hours
- Writing experience required