7 people are interested
On-Air Volunteers (ages 15-22): will learn about filming, script writing and editing and more.
We will be producing the following autism-based content.
* Educational Programming: film shows that teaching mainstream functions and interactions, providing knowledge from experts in the medical field, home remedies that caregivers have tried, dialogues with people with caregivers. Also, there is a news component will feature news current issues about what is going on with the autistic community and its support system around the state, the country and the world, which will give our members experience as a new broadcaster.
* Entertainment Programming: help film a variety shows that spotlight people with autism and their day-to-day life, dramas, comedies, and cartoons.
* Awareness Programming: film shows that make people aware that special needs people are capable by spotlighting who they are, and their talents. It also has a sports component that offers informative and entertaining programming covering sports and its athletes. We will be covering Butler County's Special Olympics.
Please visit the website: www.SYAmedia.org and download the Participant Form
We'll work with your schedule.
137 E. ELLIOT RDGilbert, AZ 85233
- Stage Management
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a week, must be available for filming
- Must have guardians permission