Hollis Adams Friends Day Service
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
The Hollis Adams Foundation works with Adults with Developmental Disabilities to involve them more in the community, provide fun and constructive activities, and to bring some joy to our participants. Volunteers are needed for our Day program to assist with outings, in-house activities, and interacting with participants. You can use your talents and creativity to lead groups on arts and crafts activities, dance lessons, exercise, etc. A few hours a week goes a long way to enriching lives,
About Hollis Adams
PO Box 20512, Indianapolis, IN 46220, US
Hollis Adams provides essential social, educational, recreational and community opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities so that they may enjoy the same experiences which most of us take for granted.
Hollis Adams provides a variety of activities that:
- Foster social interaction between members
- Encourage physical activity in a sociable setting
- Provide respite for caregivers
- Stimulate our participants’ curiosity through culturally-enriching events
- Integrate members into the community