(VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY) Virtual - 'Marketing Campaign Strategist' at Media Nonprofit
Job Summary :-
We are looking for a creative writer who can handle non-editorial writing - marketing and ad copy, email letter language for all departments including donation solicitations. Especially urgently needed for crafting Year-End Fundraising tasks. Will work closely with editorial and development departments to brainstorm innovative ways to raise money, expand readership and boost brand recognition.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :-
Design and manage marketing campaigns. Successfully coordinate, produce and execute digital marketing campaigns.
Collaborate with content contributors, writers and stakeholders for the creation of content.
Proactively work with internal departments who have business partner marketing initiatives to ensure alignment.
Quickly understand messaging requirements, then translate them into automated marketing campaigns.
Basic CRM maintenance and administration
Monitor trends and best practices as it relates to marketing communications.
Make recommendations on standards, techniques and approaches to increase efficiency and performance.
Qualifications and Skills :-
- 3-5 years of experience in copy writing.
- Should have at least a Bachelor degree.
- Ability to write persuasively and creatively.
- strong communication, time-management and task-delegation skills.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience. 2+ yrs experience developing messaging and campaigns with Marketing Automation systems.
- Experience with MailChimp.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of inbox deliverability and CAN-SPAM requirements.
- Proven success in ability to work cross-functionally; able to work equally well with people in business, creative and technical positions.
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently. Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Able to work in fully remote environment.
- Content Management Systems
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research / Analysis
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a week
- JFK Assassination Records:...
- Get the Best out of Others:...
- Managing Editor at Media...
- Website User Experience Designer...
- Best Training Ever --...
- Marketing Campaign Strategist
- Salesforce Best Practices...
- JFK ASSASSINATION: RESEARCHER...
- Salesforce Account Manager
- Volunteer IT Manager Needed at...
- Wikipedia Department Manager -...
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) -...
- Volunteer Assigning Editor
- Virtual Fundraising Manager
- Showrunner for News and...
- Assistant Editorial Image Editor
- Best Training Ever: Become a...
- Editorial Administrative Assistant
- Writer/Analyst Volunteers to...