Kids to Parks Day is an event for Kids and their families to enjoy together.
Saturday May 19th, 2018
Ladera Linda Community Center
if you enjoy family and kid friendly events, this is a great way to give back to your community while earning volunteer hours!
We are need volunteers to help:
- Set up canopies, tables, chairs and trashcans
- Help staff activity booths
- Pick up trash around the park grounds during event hours
- Move stuff around and put away materials
- Break down of tables, chairs, canopies and trashcans
- and more!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment