Community Relations and Outreach Lead: Service to the Armed Forces Volunteer
2 people are interested
The American Red Cross provides critical services with a caring touch to men and women in all branches of the United States military, active duty personnel, reservists and members of the National Guard, and their families. Red Cross workers use advanced communications technologies to link service members with their families, the Red Cross links military families to local resources and support services, and the Red Cross provides training that promotes resiliency and preparedness to help families and friends cope with the challenges of military life.
Volunteers may be responsible for:
- Managing a volunteer team to develop community partnerships
- Working with Regional leadership engaged with developing community partnerships
- Attending coalition and partner meeting
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with key community organizations/agencies
- Support the red Cross mission
- Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
To apply for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
315 W Nora StSpokane, WA 99205
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A six month commitment
- Military Bases Access