Disaster On-Call Responder
5 people are interested
On-Call disaster volunteers act as first responders for the Red Cross to assist victims of disaster. On-call disaster volunteers will be ready to h elp meet immediate emergency needs of family affected by disaster, p rovide refreshments to emergency personnel, p rovide families with established referrals to community resources, and c omplete necessary paperwork for each response.
These volunteers may be responsible for any of the following:
- Traveling to disaster sites to meet with clients
- Working with other emergency responders to assess the scope of the damage
- Assisting with initial set up of emergency shelters
- Working with Red Cross staff to develop response plans
To apply for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
12 Orondo AveWenatchee, WA 98801
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One week on-call availability minimum