As a LifeMoves summer intern you will:
- Join a cohort of highly-motivated students taking on a variety of challenges, from managing a summer camp for homeless children, to grant writing and fundraising, to developing strategic plans for future services, and many more.
- Find a mentor in your internship supervisor, and gain immediate access to executives and vice presidents in the nonprofit sector.
- Participate in special intern social events throughout the Bay Area, such as historic site visits, a Giants game, tours of Google and other Silicon Valley companies, and more!
Program Dates: June 11 - August 17, 2018
We have three main kinds of positions (listed below). Specific job descriptions will be posted in January here and communicated to all applicants who have already submitted an application.
- Summer Camp Program Lead (10-12 interns) , leading one of our ACES Summer Adventure Camps.
- Strategic Projects Internships (10-15 interns), working at out administrative headquarters in Menlo Park in one of a wide variety of strategic positions.
- Direct Client Service Internships (4-6 interns), working directly with clients at a shelter site or in the field.
All positions are unpaid, however we are able to provide proof of hours/service for any academic requirement. We strongly recommend talking to your advisor or school's public service center about funding opportunities.
More information and application instructions at https://lifemoves.org/about-us/join-the-team/internships/
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 40 hr/week