Health Promotion Volunteer
38 people are interested
What we do: Help us provide health promotion screenings to our Special Olympics athletes: children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Events occur year-round throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Who we need: Dietitians, Public Health professionals, nurses, doctors, and students, trained on-site to provide all-day screening exams.
Benefits of Helping Special Olympics Florida Special Smiles
- Feeling good about helping an athlete overcome the fear of visiting a health professional
- Enjoying the camaraderie of working together with a group of your fellow professionals
- Having the ability of increasing the number of patients in your practice: your practice will grow once word gets around that you work with persons with intellectual disabilities
- Receive free CEU’s for hours volunteered at Games depending on your agency, school or professional organization
We'll work with your schedule.
5420 W Cypress StreetTampa, FL 33607
- Life Coaching
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Physician Assistant
- Must be at least 20