Medfest (Sports Physicals) Volunteer
25 people are interested
What we do: Help us provide sports physicals to our Special Olympics athletes: children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Events occur year-round throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Who we need: Physicians, MDs, DOs, PAs, ARNPs, Nurses, and medical students, trained on-site to provide all-day screening exams.
Benefits of Helping Special Olympics Florida Special Smiles
- Feeling good about helping an athlete overcome the fear of visiting the doctor
- Enjoying the camaraderie of working together with a group of your fellow professionals
- Having the ability of increasing the number of patients in your practice: your practice will grow once word gets around that you work with persons with intellectual disabilities
- Receive free CEU’s for hours volunteered at Games depending on your agency, school or professional organization
We'll work with your schedule.
5420 W Cypress StreetTampa, FL 33607
- Physician Assistant
- Children Medical Services
- Must be at least 20