Clinic Operations Assistant - Unpaid Internship
11 people are interested
Clinic Operations Assistant Unpaid Internship
- Welcome patients to the clinic by greeting them warmly and making them feel comfortable
- Assist/Observe clinic tours for prospective volunteers and/or potential funders
- Assist with patient stories & patient satisfaction surveys (annual basis).
- Lab Follow up letters in English & Spanish
- Ensure equipment that requires sterilization is prepared and left for the day clinic
- Supply Inventory
- Provide patients’ health records to hospitals/clinics upon request
- Volunteer Documents due updates/Including Provider credentialing
- Assist in preparing for Quality Control Audits
- Responds to any task requested to ensure the efficient flow of the clinic.
- Database Management ie; Volgistics & Athenahealth
- Open Clinic/ assist with closing clinic
- Research grant opportunities/create an ongoing spreadsheet track
- Assist with approved grant approval requirements/goals.
- Attend Rotary Club meetings
- Attend Outreach events
Must be at least 18 years old and graduated from high school.
Must be computer literate; MS Word, Excel & Power Point
Must- have a valid & current driver’s license.
Must- be able to work up to 20 hours per week between RotaCare San Jose & RotaCare Gilroy Clinic.
Must- be accessible by phone/text during the day.
Spanish speaking preferred.
Since this is an unpaid internship the organization can provide you after six months or 150 hours whichever comes first, a letter of recommendation, job references and a "letter from the CEO".
If you are interested in this internship, please contact Felicia Barkley, Clinic Operations Manager for San Jose/ Gilroy Clinics at: email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
7861 Murray Avenue(clinic located behind school)Gilroy, CA 95020
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 150 hours minimum; 6 months preferred