The Caring Companion Program provides caregiver respite for two hours a week, serving adults 60 and older throughout Larimer County. Volunteers provide friendship, emotional support, companionship, activities and a listening ear. The two hours a week you spend with someone may be the highlight of their week - and possibly yours too!
Contact us today to learn how you can support older adults in your community!
Volunteers DO NOT provide personal care, lifting or transferring, direct medical assistance or advice, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation or care management.
Male and female volunteers encouraged to apply. Must be 18 years or older.
*We partner with RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program).
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- two hours once a week
- a caring heart and listening ear
- Connect with Seniors at Senior...
- Movies, Teamwork, and Social...
- Here's an opportunity to...
- Make friends and make a...
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Is Your Inner Chef Calling Out...
- Help Kids Find Their Passion For...
- Homework Helpers needed!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Join a grassroots effort;...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Help support a caregiver, and...
- Help Seniors with Nutrition
- Become a Volunteer Handyman &...
- Looking for a flexible Volunteer...
- Give the GIFT of your PRESENCE
- Volunteer and make a new friend
- Increase Vitality with your...
- Become a "star" volunteer at the...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!