Are you a warm and compassionate person? Would you consider spending time providing companionship and support to a hospice patient and his/her caregivers?
The hospice team (medical, psychosocial, spiritual clinicians and volunteers) supports a patient and his/her family exactly where they are. The role of the volunteer is pivotal to providing a well-rounded approach to end of life care. As a patient visitor you would be invited to participate in a patient’s plan of care in a gentle way: Listening to life stories, reading, watching TV programs, playing games, providing quiet presence; these are all things the trained volunteer will offer a patient and family caregivers.
For consideration, please contact Eric Trumbower at 610-617-2486 or email@example.com
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- MMR/Varicella Vaccines, Annual PPD test and Flu Shot
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Rittenhouse Hospice Greeters...
- Threshold Singers Members
- Patient Visitor-Media, PA
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Visitor-Norristown/King...
- Patient Visitors-...
- Seeking Veterans to visit...
- Cooks and Bakers - Share your...
- Friendly Visitor
- Friendly Visitors-Ambler/Blue...