We are looking for energetic and sociable teachers willing to volunteer within Ancora of Hope Organization.
You do not need to be a professional teacher, fluency in English, Maths and Creative Art are preferable for your stay with us!
You will assist the local teacher in:
- daily classes both in curricular and extra-curricular activities or leading your own class.
- organize field trips for children to understand the basic of what they study.
- be willing to visit children who come from remote areas.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Special Needs
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 month