We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Bid Writer to help lead the development of not-for-profit organisations dedicated to changing the world.
The role will involve finding appropriate funding opportunities, including trusts, foundations, corporates, and other sources, and completing funding bids.
- Finding potential funding opportunities
- Evaluating the appropriateness of funding opportunities to the organisation’s mission and operations
- To write, edit, and complete bid documents to deadline, ensuring they are of consistent quality to meet the charities exceptional standards and to conform to the brand style.
- Working closely with the Executive Team
- Keeping accurate records and saving material to a 'bid library’ for future use
- Submitting bids
- Excellent research, writing and checking skills, with close attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Good time-management and organisation skills
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Head of Marketing
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Business Adviser
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Events Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Bid Writer
- International Ambassador