14 people are interested
The NJ LGBT Chamber is the bridge to connect with New Jersey's LGBT, friendly, and allied business community. We are New Jersey's premier LGBT business organization dedicated to strengthening LGBT businesses in the New Jersey tri-state area. We are seeking a Graphic Designer with at least 2 years experience to work as needed, on a per-project basis.
- Design a range of printed and digital communications projects, including ads, flyers, newsletters, brochures and other print collateral materials, eblasts, web banners and graphics and other design projects as needed.
- Prepare files for print production including formatting, color correction, and retouching.
- Adhere to NJ LBGT Chamber of Commerce branding guidelines while creating innovative and effective design solutions for print and digital.
- Portfolio demonstrating your graphic design abilities is required for our application process
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- People 55+
- Must be at least 23
- Portfolio and resume