During the fall, Hill House Boston runs the premier youth soccer league in the city, right downtown for our local families and almost 300 players. During the winter we move indoors to develop their skills even further with our Indoor Futsal Clinics which focus on foot skills and first touch ability. Using the tremenedous gym facility at the Huntington Ave YMCA, our lead coaches help go over fun games and drills each week for players from all of leagues, starting at age 6 through age 12.
Our lead coaches could use a hand as we expect close to 30 players each Monday evening, and prefer to split them into two groups if possible.
An ideal volunteer would have basic soccer knowledge, be comfortable with this age group, and bring energy and enthusiasm to our clinics. No lead coaching will be a weekly requirement, and it would be a fun opportunity to start off each week with some indoor soccer!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 hour each Monday
- Youth Flag Football Coaches...
- Girls Running Club on Boston...
- Assistant Tennis Coach Needed...
- Youth Basketball Volunteers
- Assistant Soccer Coaches Needed...
- Girls Field Hockey Coaches...
- Youth Indoor Soccer/Futsal...
- Baseball & Softball Coaches...
- Senior Dinner Volunteers
- Ice Skating Coaches Needed!