The Annual Spring Event Committee is a group of individuals who work to support our biggest event of the year that takes place at the beginning of May.
- Responsible for sitting on the Event Committee to help with the overall success of the event
- Solicit and secure auction items for the live and silent auction
- Secure event sponsors & assists with delivering promises to said sponsors
- Promote the event to friends and colleagues
- Work with the Event Chairs & Community Support Activist to identify new attendees and corporate partners
- Recruits & energizes volunteers for the event
Position Start Date: January 2018
- Approximately 2 -5 hours per week from home, however time commitment may vary.
- Attend committee meetings by phone (with an option for in person) bi-weekly in the Arlington Heights area. Additional committee meetings may be added as the event approaches.
Preferred Skills and Additional Details:
- Enthusiasm for planning a charity event
- Experience fundraising or soliciting auction items and prizes
- Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, 798 W. Algonquin Rd., Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- 75-120 attendees
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 2 - 5 hours per week