Volunteer Position Description:
The Marketing Chair is a volunteer position with Image Impact International and is responsible for the strategy, tactics and campaigns to create interest, demand and recognition for III and its programs and services. The Marketing chair will directly report to VP Branding and VP Communications.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of this Hands-on Volunteer Role Includes:
- Develops annual marketing plan to achieve strategic plan goals.
- Sets achievable short and long-term program marketing campaign goals for programs such as College 2 Career 2 Community Impact, Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact, Training 4 Impact, and Disability 4 Impact.
- Ensures timely and effective execution of marketing campaigns.
Management & Training
- Develops and oversees annual marketing budget in coordination with the Treasurer.
- Prepares presentations to the Board and Volunteers to explain marketing strategies as needed.
- Helps build and oversee a volunteer marketing team to carry out effective marketing campaigns.
- Works with the Graphics team, VP Branding, VP Communications, and VP Social Media to ensure consistent brand messaging for promotional materials.
- Provides creative input on internal and outsourced promotional materials.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated and are an effective use of resources.
- Participates in quarterly joint analytics reviews.
- Participates in creating strategic partnerships and alliances that ensure Image Impact International is highly visible, credible, and properly positioned within the first-generation college student, career services, and talent management communities.
Volunteer Position Details:
- Term: Two Years. Time Commitment: 4-6 virtual hours per month, includes some evenings.
- Submit a Resume or CV. A Bio, Photo, and Application will also be required.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. is a Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. We mentor first-generation college students to remain in college. Through mentoring and our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and presentation skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONContact VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Critical Thinking
- Sales Marketing
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-6 hours per month
- Graphics Support/ Designer
- Marketing Chair(New York Metro...
- Grant Writers
- College 2 Career Program...
- Governance Chair(New York Metro...
- Project Manager(New York Metro...
- CPA Non -profit 990EZ Support -...
- IT Chair (New York Metro Area)
- Quickbooks Administrator(New...
- IT Administrator(New York Metro...
- Mentoring Program...
- Vice President Operations - New...