2018 Friendly Fridays - help prepackage fresh produce for our Food Fair while you meet new friends, listen to music, and help feed over 350 families!!!!
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide Food Fairs on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Saturdays of the month. We need your help to prepackage the 20 pallets of produce on the Friday before Food Fair. Our volunteers help with any of the following activities: bagging smaller produce for easy distribution, assembling food bags and cleaning up afterwards.
Many of our Houston neighbors rely on us to get their healthy, nutritious fruits and veggies and we need YOU to help make that happen!!!!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how to sign up: 713 434 6588 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our upcoming dates:
1st Quarter: Jan 5, Jan 19, Jan 26, Feb 2, Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 2, Mar 16, Mar 23
2nd Quarter: Apr 6, Apr 20, Apr 27, May 4, May 18, May 25, Jun 1, Jun 15, Jun 22
3rd Quarter: Jul 6, July 20, Jul 27, Aug 3, Aug 17, Aug 24, Aug 31, Sep 14, Sep 21
4th Quarter: Oct 5, Oct 19, Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 14
- Executive Admin
- Public Advocacy
- Public Relations
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4 hours
- Looking for community project...
- 2018 Group Activity - come share...
- 2018 Friendly Friday- feed 350+...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Giving back to community with...
- Is it crunch time? Volunteer...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Donation/Distribution volunteers
- Give Back in 2018 - Friendly...
- 2018 Food Fair - share yourself...