We are looking for a volunteer to use their strong sales and communications skills help us develop a strong member base.
The volunteer will:
1) Develop a membership sales strategy, including developing our value proposition and targets for selling new and renewing memberships.
2) Develop our marketing and outreach communications to increase sales of new and renewing memberships, including using our email list, social media, website, and in person opportunities.
The volunteer will work directly with the Executive Director, board members, and volunteers (via email and phone is fine if you are not local). After launching the new membership sales strategy and communications, the volunteer could continue to assist with membership sales on an ongoing basis.
Some past experience with sales and/or nonprofit membership development is required. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Relationship Building
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Sales Marketing
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 30-50 hours over 2-3 months
- Reference check and/or relevant work experience.