The CO/WY Chapter of the National MS Society is looking for an ambitious intern to work alongside our Senior Advocacy Manager during the legislative session.
1. Field of Study:
Public Policy, Political Science, Law, Public Health, or Global Health
2. Year in school:
Available to all students
3. Time Commitment:
Duration: 12 weeks, preferably January-April
Hours per week: minimum of 8 hours, times & days are flexible4. Minimum Experience/Skills
- Applicants should be in college or graduate school (seniors preferred) with education, major(s) and/or experience in advocacy/public policy (including political science), law or public health.
- Previous experience in health policy and/or in a legislative or non-profit office is preferred.
- Strong writing skills and experience with social media preferred.
- Driving/Lifting/Nights and/or Weekends
To view the full posting on our careers site and to apply, please visit the following link:
- Legal (General)
- Public Advocacy
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week for 12 weeks