Are you looking for a way to support people to be successful tenants? Do you enjoying writing and being creative? Are you know for your attention to detail?
Then we have a job for you!
Work closely with our Tenant Navigator to produce our monthly tenant newsletter The newsletter contains information our tenants need on community resources along with 'helpful hints' from our property manager.
We have a template but we need someone to 'fill in the blanks' each month and have it back to our Navigator no later than 7 days prior to the first day of the month. We print out and distribute as tenants arrive to pay their rent.
You need to have access to the Microsoft Publisher program for this position to work for you.
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-6 hours per month
- Have Hammer Will Travel!
- Heroes for Housing Event Planner
- Get Your Green Thumb On!
- Is Being a Journalist or Author...
- Painting Skillz Sought
- Greet Our Guests & Support Our...
- Tenant Newsletter Creator/Editor
- Build a Bulletin Board
- Help Make Our Gardens Grow
- Affordable Rental Housing...
- One Ringy Dingy....
- Open Doors to Homes First
- Friendly People Needed for...
- Know How To Wield a Paint Brush?
- Virtual Volunteer - Adding...