Graphics Support/ Designer
6 people are interested
Image Impact International seeks a highly motivated Graphics Support/Designer to join our all-volunteer team. The Graphics support should have a creative style that resonates across digital platform including Websites and social media. Candidate should be detail oriented, process - friendly and have the ability to work within tight timelines.
Volunteer position description:
The Graphics Support role should:
- Support Creative and Marketing teams with day-to-day design needs including: brochures, fliers, signage, logos, presentations and some work creating rotating gifs and wrappers for our web pages.
- Updates the organizational brochure. Creating and managing templates for the organization.
- Develops program marketing flyers, reports.
- Should be creative thinker to think of ways to leverage photos. Enhances team photos using Photoshop.
- Assist with other online projects as needed
- Adobe InDesign experience preferred.
- Completed program in Design, Art or Advertising at college or university level
- Advanced level experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics
- The incumbent must be self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented, has strong time management and problem-solving skills, and is a quick study and hungry to learn and contribute.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take constructive feedback and integrate it in design pieces.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well, both independently and in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics.
- Successful experience with email marketing campaigns is also an added advantage.
- Term: Long Term
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 8-12 virtual hours per month, including some evenings.
- Participate in periodic team meetings if located in the New York Metro Area.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume or CV
- Bio of 100-300 words
- Candidates may submit their materials electronically, via Word or as a PDF to email@example.com.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design / UX
- Internet Research
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours per month