The Graphics support should have a creative style that resonates across digital platform including Websites and social media. Candidate should be detail oriented, process - friendly and have the ability to work within tight timelines.
Volunteer position description:
The Graphics Support role should:
- Updates the organizational brochure. Creating and managing templates for the organization.
- Develops program marketing flyers, reports.
- Should be creative thinker to think of ways to leverage photos. Enhances team photos using Photoshop.
- Adobe InDesign experience preferred.
Candidate must have graphics skills and a working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop. Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self-starter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator. Successful experience with email marketing campaigns is also an added advantage.
Term: Long Term
Time Commitment: 3-6 Hours per month.
Candidates may submit their materials electronically via Word or as a PDF to email@example.com. A Bio, Photo, and Application will also be required.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design / UX
- Internet Research
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-6 hours per month
- Graphics Support/ Designer
- IT Administrator(New York Metro...
- Grant Writers
- College 2 Career Program...
- Mentoring Program...
- Project Manager(New York Metro...
- CPA Non -profit 990EZ Support -...
- IT Chair (New York Metro Area)
- Quickbooks Administrator(New...
- Vice President Operations - New...