Fundraising Assistant(s) Opportunity - Greater Cleveland Area, OH.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
iN Education, Inc. is an Ohio based non-profit organization. It was established in 2005. Our team is dedicated to providing educational programs and services to pre-K through 12th-grade students in Northeast Ohio and beyond that strengthen their learning outcomes, prepare students for college and technical career fields, and instill a love for lifelong learning.
We are seeking a self-driven and well-versed volunteer Fundraising Assistants within the Greater Cleveland Area. Your role will be to assist the team with coordination of fundraising strategies. Other roles will be to assist in the development of fundraising goals and soliciting funds, help to identify new potential donors and organize initiatives to solicit funding from the small-to-mid-size businesses and large corporations. You may be able to assist in developing major gift opportunities and writing grant proposals. We prefer potential candidates to have:
- An existing database of funding connections;
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 or more years of related experience (Fundraising, Sales, Marketing); and
- Ability to get to the decision maker.
If interested please contact us direct!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Relations
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- A minimum of 5 hrs / week
- Previous fundraising experience, communication, self-drive