iN Education, Inc. is an Ohio based non-profit organization. It was established in 2005. Our team is dedicated to providing educational programs and services to pre-K through 12th-grade students in Northeast Ohio and beyond that strengthen their learning outcomes, prepare students for college and technical career fields, and instill a love for lifelong learning.
We are seeking a self-driven and well-versed volunteer Fundraising Assistants within the Greater Cleveland Area. Your role will be to assist the team with coordination of fundraising strategies. Other roles will be to assist in the development of fundraising goals and soliciting funds, help to identify new potential donors and organize initiatives to solicit funding from the small-to-mid-size businesses and large corporations. You may be able to assist in developing major gift opportunities and writing grant proposals. We prefer potential candidates to have:
- An existing database of funding connections;
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 or more years of related experience (Fundraising, Sales, Marketing); and
- Ability to get to the decision maker.
If interested please contact us direct!
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Relations
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- A minimum of 5 hrs / week
- Previous fundraising experience, communication, self-drive
- Fundraising Assistant(s)...
- Seeking Marketing Communications...
- Nonprofit Board Member Opportunity
- Paralegal Assistant Needed!
- Photographers needed! Build your...
- Experienced grant writer(s)...
- Join our Social media...
- Volunteer mentors needed! -...
- EDUCATION ADVOCATE – CLEVELAND, OH
- Magazine editor needed!
- Production Artist for Magazine...
- Is writing your passion? Write...