Experienced grant writer(s) needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
We are currently searching for an experience grant writer(s) to write federal, national and local grants.
- Previous grant writing experience
- Great language and grammar skills
- Ability to research grant opportunities
- Comfortable to submit a grant request from $100K up to $3M
- Ability to meet our minimum goal of submitting one grant per month
- Team spirit
- Willingness to achieve
- Volunteer to employment opportunity if successful in meeting above requirements
About iN Education, Inc.
The overall goal of iN Education is to increase overall Standardized Testing averages, improve ACT and SAT test prep awareness, teach youth the "hard and soft skills" necessary for success in all industries, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, emphasize the importance of continuing education, and address health and wellness for families. We achieve this by offering year-round supplemental educational programs including structured internships and "teen-entrepreneur" opportunities in which hands-on involvement taps into their creative abilities.
If interested submit your resume at email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- A minimum of 5hrs/week
- Previous grant writing experience, excellent writing and communication skills, self-drive, research