Suncrest Hopsice is looking for volunteers to visit with patients that are in the last stages of life. Passing from this life should be both dignified and comfortable, allowing patients to spend precious time with loved ones in the comfort of their own place of residence. We offer companionship, massage visits, pet visits, music therapy and more.
We would love to have you join our team of compassionate caregivers!
- Massage Therapy
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We're flexible and will work with your schedule.
- Previous experience is not required. We have a comprehensive orientation.
- Office Volunteers for Suncrest...
- You can make a huge difference...
- Volunteer with Suncrest Hospice
- Sewing/Quilting Opportunites...
- Hospice Volunteering - Making a...
- Pet Visits: Do you have an...
- Volunteer at Suncrest Hospice. ...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed! -...
- Seeking Veteran Volunteers
- Be a volunteer at the most...
- Seeking Teen Volunteers!