Activities Department Volunteer in Senior Community
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
32 people are interested
Volunteer in the Activities Department in an Enriched Housing Setting in the Glen Eddy Senior Living Community.
The Opportunities are endless! You can come in and share a talent, Run your own Activity program or Assist with Activity Programs, Visit with Residents 1-1, Accompany Residents on outings w/Staff, Transport residents back to forth to programs and more! Come in to discuss your interests with us.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Glen Eddy
1 Ascot Lane, Niskayuna, NY 12309, US
We, St. Peter’s Health Partners and CHE Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. Founded in community-based legacies of compassionate healing, we provide the highest quality comprehensive continuum of integrated health care, supportive housing and community services, especially for the needy and vulnerable.
- Reverence -- We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
- Commitment to Those Who are Poor -- We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
- Justice -- We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
- Stewardship -- We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
- Integrity -- We are faithful to who we say we are.