The primary responsibility of our program coordinator is to ensure that our educational and community outreach programs are delivered properly. The actual details of the program material are the responsibility of the Executive Director or another staff members who have charge of a particular program. Current programs include:
Families Against Bullying: An annual community day of solidarity to support families and individuals (both children and adults) who have been victimized by bullying or abuse.
FSP Against Bullying Bi-weekly Seminars: Collaboration with Action Karate - interactive workshops focused on building confidence, discipline, fitness and self-defense for children and adults.
- Coordinate, monitor or supervise the activities of participants.
- Develops and recommends new or revised program goals and objectives.
- Recruits program participants, members and volunteers utilizing most appropriate promotional or marketing methods, such as emails, social media, brochures or presentations at meetings.
- Develops, compiles and writes communications and promotional literature for distribution such as newsletters, brochures or flyers; coordinates process from development through printing and distribution.
- Develops and facilitates workshops, meetings or conferences; coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
- Interacts and maintains liaison with members, staff and outside/community agencies in facilitating program objectives.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly average