FAST FOOD on THANKSGIVING :( LET'S SAVE CHRISTMAS!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
My friend had fast food for Thanksgiving, can you help me make Christmas a little brighter? It's very easy to help a neighbor who is lonely and has no family nearby. How would you help? Take them to the store when you go or try shopping with a list for them, preparing and sharing a good meal when you can, or just calling for a chat when you have time. These are easy ways to do a good deed and make a difference in the community. This opportunity is designed for someone with a lot of compassion, a good amount of energy and a smidge of free time. No need to do more than an hour or two per week to make a difference here! And, it will matter
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Center StreetMain StreetTown Line RoadBridgeport, CT 06604
- Cooking / Catering
- Special Needs
- Elder care
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible, Just Do What You Promise!
- Must Be Patient, Non-Judgemental