The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) is seeking a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the state of California to conduct an internal review of our annual financial records for 2017. This includes:
- Inquiring of management and others to gain an understanding of the organization itself, its operations, and financial reporting.
- Evaluating and understanding the internal control system
- Performing analytical procedures on expected or unexpected variances in account balances or classes of transactions
- Testing documentation supporting account balances or classes of transactions
- Confirming accounts receivable and other accounts with a third party
This process is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2018.
The International Humanity Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization, licensed in the state of California with a gross annual revenue of less than $250,000. We fund and operate 5 independently run centers in Thailand, Kenya, and Indonesia.
- Financial Auditing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment