We are currently seeking an Assistant to the Director who is proactive and passionate about detail, organization and supporting a team. This candidate will support the Executive Director and assist in maintaining the overall organizational structure.
This position will provide general office and clerical support to the Executive Director to assist in the monitoring and management to the organization. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to coordinate meetings, events, and travel arrangements; as-well-as, exceptional communication skills and be able to express themselves clearly. This candidate must be able to manage job functions while working remotely.
- Keep accurate and timely reports and records concerning the organization and programs.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Acts as official representative and responds to e-mails and voicemails and responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Prepare board meeting documents, board manuals and other board materials, updating them as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for fundraisers and other events as needed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including proper business English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, and excel.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per month