(1) Exempt (volunteer) [Note: The Agapao Movement is operated entirely by volunteers].
(2) This position serves as a member of Agapao’s Leadership Team
ABOUT THIS POSITION: This position provides general office/clerical support to the Executive Director to assist in the monitoring and management to the organization.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position provides general office and clerical support to assist in the monitoring and management to the organization. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to coordinate meetings, events, and travel arrangements; as-well-as, exceptional communication skills and be able to express themselves clearly. This candidate must be able to manage job functions while working remotely.
- Keep accurate and timely reports and records concerning the organization and programs.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Acts as organizational representative and responds to e-mails and voicemails promptly
- Prepare Board of Director meeting documents, manuals and other board materials, updating them as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for fundraisers and other events as needed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including proper business English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, and excel.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per month
- Must have strong decision making skills and be able to work independently. Must be willing and a