Agapao’s Sponsorship Program is one of our most critical initiatives; therefore, the need for an efficient and up-to-date system to monitor and administer its functions is essential to our entire organization and the care for children
The top two characteristics required for this position are (1) Proactive, and (2) Dependable as the Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for the management and administration of Agapao’s Child Sponsor Program. This position also assists in the development of processes as related to the program to ensure a well-organized system and must develop a working understanding of the organization. This position is the main source of communication between our oversees staff, sponsors and organizational leadership as related to the Child Sponsorship Program.
- Monitor and process sponsorship applications in a timely manner.
- Correspond with overseas staff to maintain accurate, up-to-date records of the child residents
- Maintain Agapao’s records of children and sponsors
- Act as Agapao’s representative to potential and/or active sponsors with timely communication
- Assist with the organization and management of internal mailings related to Sponsorship
- Prepare reports related to the sponsorship program
ENVIRONMENT: While many of the job duties can be completed VIRTUALLY, there are a few duties that may need to be accomplished in-house. We are looking for someone who can fulfill the functions and flexibility of this position and we will make reasonable accommodations for the right candidate.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-18 hours per month