Volunteer in 7 European countries and have your board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels or university campuses covered. Discover beautiful nature and vibrant cities, make international friendships as part of a big cultural programme!
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year.
Angloville organizes youth camps for ambitious teenagers. As an English speaker, you will stay in one of our beautiful venues in England, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania or Ireland for 1 to 4 weeks and converse in English with young Europeans.
You are not required to do formal teacher but simply be a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience, go through a series of activities with your new friends. You also have a chance to meet fellow English speakers from all over the world.
What is provided:
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: London, Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- 70h of hands-on ESL experience (and a sponsored TEFL teaching qualification after completing 3 weeks of volunteering - if you wish)
- An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
What is required:
- Have a native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
Participation fee: 0 USD. Angloville is a cultural exchange program and is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
Apply now to guarantee yourself a spot on the programme: http://angloville.com/home
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18