ProHealth Hospice is seeking volunteers/companions for patients in Citrus Heights, CA.
As a Hospice volunteer, you know you are making a difference in the life of a patient. You will gain a sense of satisfaction knowing that you have improved the quality of life with your presence.
How volunteers make a difference:
- Providing companionship
- Simply being present, providing support (one on one visit with the patient)
- Playing a game, listening to music or similar activity
- And More...
- Must be 21 years or older
- Availability to volunteer at least once per week
- Subject to background check
- Accept TB test or chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth Hospice)
- Accept drug screen (paid for by ProHealth)
- Completion of a volunteer orientation
For more information, please contact Chandra Thomas, Director of Volunteer Services.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or longer