Hospice Agency Seeks Volunteer for Citrus Heights
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice is seeking volunteers/companions for patients in Citrus Heights, CA.
As a Hospice volunteer, you know you are making a difference in the life of a patient. You will gain a sense of satisfaction knowing that you have improved the quality of life with your presence.
How volunteers make a difference:
- Providing companionship
- Simply being present, providing support (one on one visit with the patient)
- Playing a game, listening to music or similar activity
- And More...
- Must be 21 years or older
- Availability to volunteer at least once per week
- Subject to background check
- Accept TB test or chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth Hospice)
- Accept drug screen (paid for by ProHealth)
- Completion of a volunteer orientation
For more information, please contact our, Director of Volunteer Services at 408-451-9055
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.