Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate, caring individuals to provide companionship and support through music, for our terminally ill patients and their family members. Volunteers visit with our patients to offer a friendly smile and provide much needed companionship for someone who is facing a terminal illness. Our volunteers may also provide a much needed service for family members who find themselves overwhelmed in caring for their loved one. Our service areas are in St Clair, Sanilac, and parts of Huron, Macomb, and Lapeer counties.
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours/month minimum
- massage therapy Sanilac County
- Traveling Volunteer-St. Clair...
- hospice housekeeping
- hospice volunteer-port huron area
- Traveling volunteer Sanilac
- activity volunteer
- barber/hair stylest
- Music Therapy-St. Clair County
- Traveling Volunteer-Macomb County
- Hospice Volunteer St.Clair County
- pet therapy St.Clair/Sanilac...
- Hospice Volunteer Macomb County
- massage therapy volunteer st...
- Administrative volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer Sanilac County
- music therapy-Sanilac County